Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Yoroshiku!! I'm new!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there [img]smile.gif[/img] I am new too really but this seems to be a really lovely place. hope you enjoy it here [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yo Scarlets. Of course, were all /lovely/ people here. :Snerk: I have to warn you, this board will eat your life, though. Well, that's what happened to me, at least. XPXPXP

    Hey, Lamasu - Just noticed youre another Brit on the board. Hello!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 14, 2003 05:49 AM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves* Hiya [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    yeah I live in England these days - well - past 10 years anyhoo and I am here to stay - MuWAHAHAHA.... ummm.... and all that ?_?

    I am kinda in London at the moment but trying to sell my house and move to Glastonbury - Woo! what a change. I think they will apreciate my ever changing crazy hair colours more than this little suburbian hell [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    yay! more people from Britain here [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! Hmmm...this board does have the tendency to pull me away from other stuff XD Don't care though! I'm having fun [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there and welcome ^^

    Ohh you are so right Carole Ann this board does tend to pull me away from other things but oh well [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    anywyas welcome Scarlets, you will just love this place ^^ I know I do ^0^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi!! I"m new here, so I decided to post this so that someone will know me, and maybe can be my friend!!! Yoroshiku, ne! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eats your life, what? Huh? Physics final on friday? Really? *goes back to the board pretending his physics doesn't exist*

    Anyway, welome to the boards, Scarlets! Always nice to have another Gravitation (*cowers as Crisis proceeds to kill him*) fan [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!

    Nice to see more new people here. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    As they said, this board will eat your soul and more. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    If you are once addictet you can't go away from this stuff. ^^

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Ne, thanx for you replies minna!! And thanx for welcoming me here, I'm glad I'm accepted! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •